oamdc.ap.gov.in login, AP degree admission seat allotment: The phase 3 seat allotment result has been released for degree admission through OAMDC website. The last date to report at colleges is March 08 and the spot admissions will begin on March 10. The OAMDC seat allotment 2021 date and time has been updated as per the official notification. Candidates who have registered can check the AP Degree phase 3rd admission seat allotment 2021 online at OAMDC website www.oamdc.ap.gov.in. Direct link is given below.
The government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) is conducting this online admission process for admission to degree colleges in the state via its Online Admission Module for Degree Colleges (OAMDC). As per a notification released at OAMDC website, the registration and web options entry process for phase 1 of AP degree admissions 2021 took place between January 06 to January 30, 2021 along with the operation of Help Line Centres (HLCs). All activities related to AP degree admission 2020-2021 are being conducted online at official portal named “oamdc.ap.gov.in”.
OAMDC Phase 3 Admissions Details
As per a press note on oamdc.ap.gov.in, the allotments for phase 3 counselling has been released.
- Phase 3 seat allotment released.
- Use ‘Student Login’ at OAMDC website to view seat allotment results; link- https://www.oamdc.ap.gov.in/studentlogin.do.
- How to check AP degree seat allotment and download allotment order- Go to https://oamdc.ap.gov.in/, login using your Application No and date of birth.
- Download the seat allotment letter and report at institutions as directed.
OAMDC Seat allotment Login- check here
Phase 3 & Spot Admission counselling Important Dates
|AP degree online admission 2020-2021 Activity||Date|
|Phase 3 registration & Web Options||March 04-05, 2021|
|Cancellation of admissions (only if candidates desire to participate in Phase-III of counselling)||March 04-05, 2021|
|Phase 3 seat allotment||March 07, 2021 (Released)|
|Reporting at colleges||March 08, 2021|
|Notification for spot admissions through website of APSCHE||March 09, 2021|
|Uploading details of spot admissions||March 10-15, 2201|
Phase 3 admission guidelines:
Candidates who were given allotments in Phase 1 or Phase 2 and confirmed at the College cannot exercise options under Phase 3.
The Phase 3 admissions are for:
- Candidates who register afresh
- Candidates who registered but did not get allotment under earlier phases of admissions can exercise options
- Candidates who were given allotment in Phase 2 or Phase 2 but failed to confirm their allotment either through self reporting or at the College allotted
- Candidates who were admitted but desire to exercise options can do so by cancelling their admissions
The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE), the highest body of higher education in the state has launched the Online Admission Module for Degree Colleges (OAMDC) portal for facilitating online admission process to non-professional degree courses such as B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., BBA, BCA etc. by the order of government of Andhra Pradesh.
OAMDC AP Degree Admission 2020
Eligible candidates with valid intermediate degree from BIEAP/APBIE or any recognised board in the country can register and participate in the web counselling for online admission to degree college offering seats in Arts, Science, Commerce, Management, Computer Applications etc. faculty. Minimum passing marks in intermediate exams are 35% aggregate marks i.e., candidate should be 12th passed, to apply for AP degree admission via OAMDC.
The interested candidates can visit the official website at https://oamdc.ap.gov.in/ to apply for the phase 1 registration in AP degree admissions. The candidates will need to enter basic personal details such as name, parents name, mobile number, email ID, educational qualification details etc in the registration form and then pay the application fees.
Students need to click on “Pre-Registration & payment” button and then click on “Register” tab to start registration process, or type this url “https://oamdc.ap.gov.in/applicantionPayment.do” in the internet browser.
An official OAMDC registration video is also available to guide the students through the process. Check below.
The application fee is Rs 200/- for OC/BC category, and Rs 100/- for SC/ST students. The students can pay the application fees after completion of pre-registration page, through ‘Proceed to Payment’ link at oamdc.ap.gov.in. The fees has to be paid online.
Here is simple 5-steps activity of OAMDC degree admission 2020:
- Pre-registration and fees payment
- Application ID and password generation
- Students details entry and confirmation
- Certificate verification, web option entry and merit list generation
- Seat allotment and admission confirmation
Certificates required for OAMDC degree admission online registration:
- Inter marks memo
- Proof of Date of Birth (SSC memo)
- Study certificates from class 60 to intermediate
- Residence certificate (AP state or otherwise)
- EWS certificate (for whoever applicable)
- Integrated community certificate for BC/ST/SC
- Income certificate of parents
- Caste/Quota reservation certificate (if applicable)
Schedule for Certificate/document verification at Helpline centres:
|January 07, 2021||75-100% marks|
|January 08, 2021||60-74% marks|
|January 09, 2021||50-59% marks|
|January 10, 2021||35-49% marks|
|January 11 & 12, 2021||All candidates|
Students whose date is incomplete can visit the helpline centres at reporting time 9 AM on the specified date to complete the document verification process.
The candidates who have successfully submitted documents online and whose data is complete and verified, need not visit the helpline centres.
List of Universities participating in AP online degree admission 2020-21 process:
- Andhra University
- Adikavi Aannaya University (ANU)
- Dr Br Ambedkar University (Dr BRAU)
- Krishna University
- Nagarjuna University
- Rayalaseema University
- Sri Krishnadevaraya University
- Sri Venkateswara university
- Vikrama Simhapuri university
- Yogi Vemana university
List of university-wise helpline numbers- check here
Helpful official FAQs section here.