AP DEECET results 2020 Rank Card Released at apdeecet.apcfss.in

AP DEECET results 2020 and rank card has been released online via website apdeecet.apcfss.in. DEECET result was tentatively scheduled to be released on June 29th but the education department announced the rank card of the students a day later. The result date of Andhra Pradesh Diploma in Elementary Education Common Entrance Test (AP DEECET) 2020 will be available in the tentative schedule notified on official website apdeecet.apcfss.in. The candidates who wrote the AP DEECET paper held on June 23 & 24, will be able to check their results online through the web portal using their registration/application number and other required details.

However, in a recent development, the department had deferred the counselling process which was slated to be conducted from July 3-12, 2020. The new schedule for the counselling and any further update on counselling is awaited. The final answer keys and response sheet were made available to the students after the conduct of the DEECET on June 23rd & 24th.

AP DEECET results 2020

AP DEECET is conducted for facilitating admission to the 2 years diploma courses (D.El.Ed) in state’s government institutes D.I.E.T.s and other private institutions offering the course. The entrance test was held online this year in the wake of the COVID-19 crisis and the admissions are done on the basis of rank obtained by the students in the test.

In the AP DEECET results 2020 today, the students’ individual marks obtained in the exam will be released. Along with the results, students’s rank and place in the merit list shall also be displayed publicly online at its website.

The candidates who appeared for the exam, may check their DEECET results by visiting the official website apdeecet.apcfss.in and click on the notification titled “AP DEECET Results 2020- Rank List and Merit List”. The rank list and merit list will be displayed on PDF format while results/marks will be accessible individually after login. The link will be active after formal announcement.

The OC/BC category students need to obtain at least 35% marks in AP DEECET to qualify the exam and get a place in the rank list. The qualifying marks for SC/ST/PH category candidates are 25%. The admission to 85% of the total available seats are reserved to the Andhra Pradesh local students and the rest of 15% seats are unreserved.

There’s chance that the DEECET results declaration maybe postponed as the official notification marks the result date as ‘tentative’ and the ongoing situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic doesn’t help either.

The school education department is expected to release any notice about the results by evening today. Stay tuned here for updates.

Leave a Comment