AIIMS PG 2020 mock seat allotment result under the 1st round of counselling for admission to July 2020 session will be released today. The actual first round AIIMS PG seat allotment list/result will be released on June 30, 2020. The mock round is conducted to familiarize students with process and to let them know of their chance of seat allotment rank wise. AIIMS PG entrance exam held on June 11 and the results were announced on June 18 for for admission to July 2020 session. The seat allocation results will be available at aiimsexams.org.
The admission to participating AIIMS is done through AIIMS PG entrance exam results and rank, which are used in the counselling process for admission for MD/ MS/ DM (6 years)/ MCH (6 years) and MDS courses. Only the eligible candidates who had their names mentioned in the result/rank notification dated 18 June shall be eligible for the counseling process.
AIIMS PG 1st round Mock Seat Allotment to be done rank wise
AIIMS will announce the counselling 1st round mock seat allocation result today on June 23, 2020 for the students. The timing of allotment list is not specified but expect the results around afternoon. The students will be allotted seats on the basis of their rank in the entrance exam.
AIIMS PG Counselling 2020 Dates
|Exercising of Choices for Mock 1st round of Counseling||21.06.2020 11 AM to 23.06.2020 5 PM|
|Announcement of Seat Allocation for Mock 1st Round||24.06.2020|
|Exercising of Choices for 1st round of Counseling||25.06.2020 11 AM to 26.06.2020 5 PM|
|Announcement of Seat Allocation for 1st round||30.06.2020|
|Online Acceptance of Allocated Seat||01.07.2020 11 AM to 07.07.2020 5 PM|
|Submission of Documents/DD at allotted AIIMS||01.07.2020 11 AM to 07.07.2020 5 PM|
|Exercising of Choices of 2nd round||10.07.2020 11 AM to 11.07.2020 5 PM|
|Announcement of Seat Allocation of 2nd round||15.07.2020|
|Online Acceptance of Allocated Seat||16.07.2020 11 AM to 21.07.2020 5 PM|
|Submission of Documents/DD at allotted AIIMS||16.07.2020 11 AM to 22.07.2020 5 PM|
|Exercising of Choices for 3rd round||25.07.2020 11 AM to 27.07.2020 5 PM|
|Announcement of Seat Allocation of 3rd round||30.07.2020|
|Online Acceptance of Allocated Seat||31.07.2020 11 AM to 05.08.2020 5 PM|
|Submission of Documents/DD at allotted AIIMS||31.07.2020 11 AM to 05.08.2020 5 PM|
Eligibility for AIIMS PG Counseling 2020
All the students who have been listed in the notification no. 49/2020 dated 18.06.2020 shall be eligible to participate in the counseling process.
Procedure for AIIMS PG Counselling 2020
All the candidates who have been listed in the aforementioned notification will have their login credentials for their profile with them. All that needs to be done is to log on to the “My Page” on the portal which shall only be accessible to candidates who are eligible and do as follows:
- Register yourself for online seat allocation.
- Make your choices and arrange them as per your desire.
- The choices can be locked by the candidate or will get locked automatically on the expiration of the period of particular session.
- The mock round will precede the actual process.
- The seat allocation shall be done on the basis of merit and the choices made by the candidate.
- The seats will be allocated as per Unreserved/ 50% AIIMS Preferential/ SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS.
- The candidates will have to further specify on the portal whether they want to participate in the subsequent rounds of counselling or not.
- In the event that they intend to pursue the allotted seat, they will have to appear in person in the allotted AIIMS and submit their fees and documents.
Please take note that the procedure of filling up of seats has been changed and the previous process shall not be followed. The counselling is being conducted in complete compliance of the directions of the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
AIIMS PG Counseling 2020 How to Make Choices On “MyPage”
- Log in to your id created on the AIIMS portal.
- Follow the link which shall be activated automatically on the MyPage.
- There the candidates shall have to register themselves and create a new password.
- Then log in again to the same portal and you can begin making your choices.
- There you shall be able to see the subjects and make your choices, re-order them or delete them.
- After making the choices lock and confirm them or they will automatically be confirmed once the date to submit choices expires.
- You can view and print the choices made by you for future reference.