AIBE 2021 XVI online application form at aibe16.allindiabarexamination.com: Bar Council of India has commenced the registration process for AIBE Exam 2021. Candidates can now fill the AIBE XVI online application form at the official website till February 26, 2021. The registration window will remain open till February 21.
AIBE is a national-level examination conducted by the Bar Council of India to assess whether provisionally enrolled advocates or fresh law graduates have the aptitude to practice law. The exam is an open book test and evaluates candidates’ analytical abilities along with a basic understanding of law subjects.
AIBE XVI (16) 2021 Exam Dates
|Notification release||December 21, 2020|
|AIBE Exam 2021 Registration commences||December 26, 2020|
|Last date to register||February 21, 2021|
|Last to make fee payment||February 23, 2021|
|Last date to complete the application form||February 26, 2021|
|Issue of admit cards||March 6, 2021|
|AIBE XVI exam date||March 21, 2021|
- The exam conducting authority released the notification on December 21, 2020.
- The online registration process for AIBE 16 2021 will commence on December 26, 2020.
- Candidates will have to complete the registration process by February 21, 021.
- The applicants will have to complete the online registration by February 21, 2021.
- The applicant should have made the fee payment by February 23 2021.
- Whereas, all applicants should have completed filling the application form by February 26, 2021.
- As per the schedule released by BCI, AIBE admit cards 2021 will be released on March 6, 2021.
- The council is all set to conduct the All India Bar Examination 2021 on March 21, 2021.
AIBE XVI (16) 2021 Registration and Application Form
The Bar Council of India has released the application form for All India Bar Examination 2021. The online registration process commenced from December 26, 2020, and the registration window will remain open till February 21, 2021. All the applicants should have completed the application fee payment by February 23, 2021. The last date to submit the application form online is February 26, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can proceed to register by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website at aibe16.allindiabarexamination.com.
- Click on the Online Registration Link for AIBE XVI.
- Select the name of the state, enrolment number, and date of registration and submit the details.
- You will be redirected to the application form section.
- Fill in the required details such as personal and academic information.
- Select Exam Centres as per your preference or choice.
- Upload the necessary documents and pay the requisite fees.
- Download the confirmation page and take a printout for future reference.
It must be noted that candidates will have to pay an application fee of Rs 3560/- while filling the form. Candidates belonging to the reserved categories will receive a discount of Rs 1000/- on this fee.
AIBE XVI (16) Eligibility Criteria
As per the eligibility criteria specified by the Bar Council of India, candidates are required to fulfil certain conditions like educational qualification, nationality along with certain other conditions. The BCI has clearly stated that application forms of the candidates not fulfilling the AIBE XVI 2021 eligibility criteria will not be processed further. Aspirants can find details of the AIBE XVI eligibility criteria 2021 mentioned below.
- A candidate should have mandatorily registered with the Bar Council in order to be eligible to appear in the AIBE 2021 exam.
- Candidates appearing for AIBE XVI 2021 must have completed their 3-Year LLB or 5-Year LLB course from an institute recognised by the Bar Council of India.
- An applicant must be enrolled as an advocate with any State Bar Council.
It must be noted that there is no minimum marks criterion for candidates to appear in the certification exam.