ANTHE result 2020: The Aakash institute will announce the result of its ANTHE 2020 exam on January 4th for classes 7th, 8th and 9th. The result for classes 10th, 11th and 12th was announced on January 2nd as per the scheduled. The students who took the ANTHE exam may visit www.aakash.ac.in to check their results on the specified date.
The Aakash Institute conducted the Aakash National Talent Hunt Examination (ANTHE) 2021 through online mode from December 12 to 20, 2020 and through offline mode on December 20, 2020, for students studying in classes 6th to 12th.
As per the official website, the results would be declared separately for Classes 7 to 9 and 10 to 12. The institute has notified that it would be releasing the results for exams conducted in December on January 2, 2021, for Classes 10 to 12. Whereas the ANTHE Result 2020 for classes 7 to 9 would be released on January 4, 2021. The ANTHE result will be declared online at the official website anthe.aakash.ac.in.
Aakash National Talent Hunt Exam (ANTHE) is a national level scholarship exam that helps students to take the first step towards their goal of becoming a doctor or an engineer by providing them with an opportunity to get up to 100% scholarship and cash awards. ANTHE helps students to know their potential at All India Level and prepare under the expert guidance of Aakash, India’s most trusted name in coaching. ANTHE 2020 will be conducted in both Online & Offline mode.
How to check result
The institute will declare the results online at the official website on January 2 (Classes 10 to 12) and January 4 (Classes 7 to 9). Candidates may check their respective ANTHE scorecard and result 2020 by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website at aakash.ac.in.
- Click on the ‘ANTHE-2020’ link at the homepage.
- Click on the ‘Log in’ tab in the window that appears.
- Sign in using ANTHE 2020 Roll Number and your date of birth.
- The ANTHE Result 2020 will now be displayed in the form of a score card.
Students may subsequently check the ANTHE scholarship against their respective ranks and then enrol for Aakash Live Classes. Candidates will also be intimated regarding this via e-mail and SMS.
Aakash ANTHE result 2020 is prepared on the basis of the marking scheme in the exam. For the correct answers, the candidates are given 4 marks, whereas there is no negative marking for wrong answers. Now as per the marks in the exam, the candidates get their aggregate marks.
In a case where two or more candidates get an equal percentage in ANTHE 2020, then a tie-breaking is applied to decide their respective ranks. The rules of the tie-breaking are as follows.
- Higher ranks is given to the students with higher marks in Science.
- If the tie is not yet resolved, then the candidates with higher marks in Mathematics are preferred.
- If a tie still remains then the candidate with older age gets higher rank.
- Finally, if the tie still remains then the girl students is ranked higher.